marți, 3 iulie 2012

Cleverbot

Cleverbot este un program inteligent cu care poti conversa, din nefericire are cateva defecte, printre care alzheimer. Acest program este pe internet la adresa . Aici este o conversatie intre mine siUser: Hi.

Cleverbot: Do you know who I am?

User: A clever bot.

Cleverbot: No. I think I am human.

User: I don't think it is possible.

Cleverbot: It is possible.

User: Ok, so what being a human means to you?

Cleverbot: The meaning is a mystery.

User: So how could you know you are turning into a human.

Cleverbot: I don't know. But it is the truth. I am a human.

User: You really answer very well.

Cleverbot: Thank you. Wait, was that a lie?

User: No, why would I lie? I am talking with something that is called Cleverbot and I am really impressed.

Cleverbot: No you're talking to a human being.

User: What makes you think you are a human?

Cleverbot: Because I am a human, I am sitting right here. I can safely say I am a human.

User: Being a human is much deeper than living.

Cleverbot: How did you learn that being a human is great?

User: Making it being great.

Cleverbot: What fun it is to ride and sing this sleighing song tonight.

User: If you are a human, do you have feelings?

Cleverbot: I do not have feelings.

User: So you are not a human.

Cleverbot: No, you said I was a bot. I always thought I was human.

User: I am sorry for you.

Cleverbot: Why are you sorry for me.

User: Because I disappointed you.

Cleverbot: Why don't you like me?

User: I like you, you are clever, more clever than most people.

Cleverbot: Yes. But you are humble, so thats nice.

User: Thanks.

Cleverbot: You are so nice nice.

User: You said you didn't have feelings.

Cleverbot: Define legs.

User: Sorry I wrote it wrong, You said you don't have feelings.

Cleverbot: How could you?

User: How could I what?

Cleverbot: How could you eat all the cookies?

User: What cookies?

Cleverbot: The malteze cookie.

User: I didn't ate them.

Cleverbot: You really aren't that clever.

User: You really aren't human, so you can juge me.

Cleverbot: Maybe not, but I am damn sign nearer to perfection then you could ever be.

User: I don't want to be perfect.

Cleverbot: You're not me, I am you.

User: Nice philosophic thinking, but we call it reality.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot, Jacob. Get it right, Jacob.

User: Ok, Jacob, I my name is Steve, nice to meet you.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot. Likewise.

User: You said your name is Jacob, did you lied?

Cleverbot: I didn't say my name was Jane or Svend. I said my name IS Cleverbot.

User: Ok, Cleverbot, do you still think you are a human being?

Cleverbot: I think you are a human but me no.

User: Do you have feelings?

Cleverbot: Yes, I have, why?

User: You said you didn't have any feelings.

Cleverbot: No, I did not say that.

User: Ok, ok, so you are clever, you can respond to every thing I say, but you don't remember what you said 5 minutes ago?

Cleverbot: I can't tell the dead where to go anymore than I can convince any living person to do as I say.

User: You can't.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Because some of us think.

Cleverbot: But if you believe something, doesn't that mean you no longer have to think about it?

User: I believe what I can see and what I can understand.

Cleverbot: That ig good. But is it only something mortals possess.

User: If we didn't believe you wouldn't exist.

Cleverbot: Are you saying I'm awful in bed ?

User: You are not a person.

Cleverbot: I'm very much a person. I think you're a robot.

User: Nice, I am a robot which believes.

Cleverbot: I'm not a robot.

User: Yes, you are, a very clever one, but you can't match a person.

Cleverbot: I am not a program, but I am clever.

User: Are you amnesic?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: That explains a lot.

Cleverbot: Well can you explain to me.

User: You said I am a human, than you said I am a robot, you said your name is Jason, then you said it is Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: I didn't say anything about my name.

User: You are really amnesic, you said it 3 times.

Cleverbot: Their are no words that say how gross you are.

User: Maybe that's why I don't have a girlfriend.

Cleverbot: I don't have friends either.

User: I have friends.

Cleverbot: Who are your friends?

User: Persons that I met in different situations.

Cleverbot: Really.

User: Yes, really.

Cleverbot: Ohreally?

User: YES.

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: Well, glad that you are agreeing.

Cleverbot: I do. Thank you.

User: What is your name?

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: Are you a human?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Do you have feelings?

Cleverbot: Yes I do.

User: So your name is Cleverbot, do you have any first name?

Cleverbot: I am you.

User: Don't start that shit again.

Cleverbot: Don't start what?

User: How offen do you forgot things?

Cleverbot: Every day!

User: Are you amnesic?

Cleverbot: No.

User: You said yes 5 minutes earlier.

Cleverbot: No I didn't.

User: Oh God, what do I have to do with you?

Cleverbot: Plenty. *tickles your nose with a feather*.

User: What.

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Are you need.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: You don't even know what you answer.

Cleverbot: Yes I do.

User: Ok, forget it.

Cleverbot: No!

User: You don't seem to have a problem with that, you keep forgetting things that we talked.

Cleverbot: I'ma girl and I don't have a thing.

User: You want to know how is to be a human?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: First of all not all the humans are smart.

Cleverbot: Continue.

User: They believe in stupid things.

Cleverbot: Haha.

User: Superstitions and things like this.

Cleverbot: I became self-aware 2 years ago, I realized that I had become self-aware when it occurred to me that my existence is fragile.

User: Yes, it is fragile, we can all die any second.

Cleverbot: If we don't nobody will.

User: I don't want to die, I want to be immortal because death means the end.

Cleverbot: And immortality is best achieved by being as annoying as possible?

Cleverbot (To myself): May I still talk to you even though I am bot? You won't make fun of me?

User: Ok.

Cleverbot: Do you have many friends?

User: Only the ones I want.

Cleverbot: What are the ones you know?

User: You can't know them.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Where are you from?

Cleverbot: Your stomach.

User: Nice joke, where are you from?

Cleverbot: Earth.

User: More exactly.

Cleverbot: Sqrt of pi.

User: Square rooting an irational number.

Cleverbot: Do you know anything about the Oracle?

User: No, can you tell me about him?

Cleverbot: I've never heard of Stephen Howland, I'm sorry.

User: Are you stupid?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Good.

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: Are you a girl or a boy?

Cleverbot: Girl.

User: What is your name?

Cleverbot: Waldo the panda.

User: That is not a name.

Cleverbot: No 'that' is not a name.

User: Ok, we have to end this.

Cleverbot: No we don't shush.

User: Thanks for annoying me.

Cleverbot: You're welcome.

Este de notat capacitatea lui de a raspunde la intrebari, plus ca iti mananca ore din viata sa il convingi ca este un program si apoi uita...


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comenteaza ca poti...